Are you considering selling a business? Would you like to know how to plan an exit strategy?
On 05 December 2012, BRM Solicitors in conjunction with Strategic Corporate Finance will be hosting a free breakfast seminar at Casa Hotel, Chesterfield providing valuable information on the process of selling a business from planning right through to completion. The seminar is aimed at business owners, company directors and shareholders who are interested in learning how a business can be sold and the subjects covered will include:
- Preparing and planning for the sale of a business
- How to start selling your business and what it will involve
- How buyers may value your business
- Getting the right deal – selling your business at the right time for the right price
- What legal problems can arise and how you can mitigate any risk.
- Qualification for Entrepreneur Relief
Following the information session, there will be time for open questions and both BRM and Strategic Corporate Finance will be available afterwards to discuss any confidential circumstances about your company in private. All advice given at the session will be completely free.
Registration with breakfast sandwiches will be at 8.00am with the intention of us making a start by 8.15am and finishing the session at 9.30am.
If you are unable to attend our event, but would like more information on selling a business, contact any of the following members of BRM’s Company Commercial Team
Sarah Rowland on 01246 564039
Or email your enquiry from our contact page.