Yesterday, BRM Director Cathy Thomas joined a panel of representatives from several local businesses to take part in a “round table” discussion at the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce in Chesterfield.
Joining Cathy for the discussion were:
- George Cowcher – East Midlands Chamber
- Steve Smith – Natwest Bank
- Nick Ibbotson – Ibbotsons Fruit and Veg
- Izabella Edwards – Thorn Baker
- Lucy Chambers – NLT Training
The discussion, chaired by Graeme Huston, Editor of the Derbyshire Times focused on topics including:
- The highlights for businesses and Chesterfield in 2014
- Expectations for 2015
- Priorities the panel wanted to see the next government tackling to support North Derbyshire businesses
- How local businesses can support Chesterfield in 2015 to develop as a great place to live, work, visit, invest and do business
A summary of the panel’s discussion will be featured in the January business section of the Derbyshire Times.